Автор Тема: Российско-итальянская обсерватория "FIRST"  (Прочитано 168442 раз)

krypton

• Гость
Re: Российско-итальянская обсерватория "FIRST"
« Ответ #315 : Декабрь 24, 2011, 18:02:09 »

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #316 : Февраль 09, 2012, 12:36:21 »
Чего-то непонятная ситуация. вчера обсуждали с итальянским космическим агентством - а не перенести ли FIRST в другое место. Как вариант - в Аргентину.

Сказали также, что СПАДЕ из Коллепардо забирают - переставят на военную базу на юге и на нем военные будут наблюдать.

krypton

• Гость
« Ответ #317 : Февраль 10, 2012, 11:09:02 »
 Печально.

addmin

• Гость
« Ответ #318 : Февраль 10, 2012, 14:08:40 »
Сказали также, что СПАДЕ из Коллепардо забирают - переставят на военную базу на юге и на нем военные будут наблюдать.

Что за база - не уточняют?

krypton

• Гость
« Ответ #319 : Февраль 14, 2012, 20:36:58 »
 Пережили зиму.

the heavy snow has not caused problems to FIRST and SPADE because beams you can see in the pictures

1212Lupus

• Global Team
  • Старожил
  • Виталий
    • Наблюдение ИСЗ
« Ответ #320 : Февраль 15, 2012, 04:03:48 »
Там нормальной крыши над головой совсем нет?  ???

krypton

• Гость
« Ответ #321 : Февраль 15, 2012, 09:13:23 »
 Нет, только тентовый павильон с раскладной крышей. Южный климат (по большей части).

krypton

• Гость
« Ответ #322 : Июнь 19, 2012, 17:16:04 »
Hi Viktor! I'm waiting news by Chantal about 50 cm telescope to Collepardo

Ugo

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #323 : Июнь 22, 2012, 22:46:55 »
Dear Vladimir, dear Igor,
I would like to update you about the status of our activities in order to improve our collaboration and our observations.
1) We are planning to install the new 50 cm at Collepardo before the end of July.
2) We are keeping in touch with the major of a small town very close to Roma to install here a new observatory. The place is:
Sant'Oreste, Madonna delle Grazie.
maps
What do you think about? It is inside a natural park and it is in top of the Mt. Soratte.
3) We are planning to install in this second area the 35 cm that is now in Collepardo (without CCD and Mount) In our meeting in Canada you said that is possible from your side to give some information on what kind of adapter is needed for the 35 cm, and maybe provide us with a mount and a new CCD. Is this still possible?
4) In Castelgrande they are working hard to finish soon the observatory but some bureaucracy problems  occurred and  we need to wait the end of the summer. Castelgrande's Major has been confirmed again at last elections and he really wants to finish the works for the space Debris observatory and he will push a lot in this direction.
5) No news about our Spade telscope now in Matera. I think it is in a box..

6) Rick, one of GAUSS students who reads us in copy, is now in charge of our space debris activities and we will work together very closely in order to improve our activities in this areas. He will come at Cospar to present our paper on Space Debris.
7) Last time you talked about the possibility to start a collaboration between university of Rome and Mexico. We are very interested in starting it as soon as possible.
8) Is it possible from some of your technicians to come to Roma for helping us in the installation? If yes please send me the nominative to start the VISA procedures.
Thank you very much and talk to you soon,
Chanta

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #324 : Июль 02, 2012, 01:14:47 »
Dear Chantal!

Please send the photos of 50-cm telescope and his mount - including areas (platforms) that will be connected diring telescope installation.
And plase send the Internet link on this mount producer to Vladimir K. can try to understand as this maunt may be controlled by Vladimir's software.

We ordered shutter for older CCD-camera of ORI-22, but it will be send for us in middle of August only.

So, may be it will be more easily, if Gennadiy can produce the adapter on ORI-22 to install ML series camera instead of PL.

Gennadiy, please let us know, when such adapter may be produced and you can have travel to Collepardo?
What is your opinion about Sasha Dzu (Alexander Dzebisashvili) as your possible partner to help to install new Intalian 50-cm telescope?

About Sant'Oreste, Madonna delle Grazie. In first turn it is necesseray  to undrestand - there is good Internet connection at this observatory,
and some staff that can help us to remotely operate the telescopes .

Cheers,
Igor

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #325 : Июль 02, 2012, 01:54:44 »
Dear Igor!
Thank you very much for your update. Tomorrow morning I will send you all the information about the different questions.
I would like to let you know that if we need to have something from US in a more faster manner, we can ask to our partners to bring with them in the next trip in Italy before the end of the next week.
My best regards,
Chantal

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #326 : Июль 04, 2012, 12:11:50 »
Dear Colleagues,

our 50 cm mount is the  Bellincioni GAMMA. You can find more informations on this link:

http://www.bellincioni.com/index.html

The telescope is a 500mm f/3.5 astrograph. I will send you some pictures ASAP.
It will be installed in our dome in Collepardo on the place of the 30Cm Baker-Schimdt.
The platform area is 4mx2m but there is also the FIRST observatory on the same area.
We can use the old SPade Observatory connection for internet, PCs, GPS and power.
If you need to manufacture some mechanical parts we are buying a new CNC to homemade different kind of mechanical and structural parts.
Plese let me know if you need more informations.
Thanks,
Chantal

Виктор Воропаев

• Гость
Re: Re: Российско-итальянская обсерватория "FIRST"
« Ответ #327 : Октябрь 07, 2012, 18:51:14 »
Появился план возобновления совместной работы в Коллепардо, с перспективой на Кампокатино и Кастельгранде. Должен быть перезаключён договор о научно-техническом сотрудничестве и получены приглашения для Г. Борисова и А. Выхристенко.

VK

• Участник проекта
  • Старожил
« Ответ #328 : Октябрь 08, 2012, 01:36:34 »
Появился план возобновления совместной работы в Коллепардо, с перспективой на Кампокатино и Кастельгранде. Должен быть перезаключён договор о научно-техническом сотрудничестве и получены приглашения для Г. Борисова и А. Выхристенко.
И В.Куприянова как штатного переводчика группы, потому что непонятно, как они будут общаться. Разве что выразительными жестами ::) А у меня Шенген закончился - а у итальянцев в Питере его получить проще всего, не считая финнов. Все собирался написать о желании съездить вместе, и все забывал. Поставить, настроить и проэкспериментировать можно, наверное, и дистанционно - но живьем проще, быстрее, результативнее и приятнее.

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #329 : Октябрь 24, 2012, 21:54:28 »
Dear Viktor,
after your email at the end of july, I didn't receive any updates from
your side.
We are still waiting to know when you and your colleagues
can come to visit us in Collepardo in order to fix the problems with
FIRST and to install the new telescopes (your 35 cm and our 50 cm).
As discuss with Dr Agapov and Dr Molotov in Canada and in Naples we
are very interested to continue our activities in Space Debris
observations and our cooperation with your team.
For this reasons we would like to buy a new mount and a new CCD for
the 35 cm, but Dr Molotov and Dr Agapov suggested to wait your opinion
on which model is needed to buy. Please send me your suggestions so we
can start to order these components.

About the status of FIRST:
1) There's a damage to the primary mirror, because of the humidity. We
suggest it to be replaced, since the optical performances would be
severely affected.
2) The new CCD replacement to the old one cannot be directly connected
to FIRST, it needs a mating interface for it to be linked to the
telescope. We can manufacture and design it but, as suggested by Dr
Agapov and Dr Molotov, we are waiting your visit in Italy before to
proceed on the design.
In addition we have a Belerofonte system that we can use to move the
camera if it is needed.
3) The covering dome has been fixed and it is once again working.

In addition I want to introduce you Riccardo Di Roberto that will be
our new responsible for space debris activities. Unfortunately I'm
very busy with the other projects and I have some health problems so
it is better if Riccardo takes my place. He is working in Space debris
since 2009. Please keep me and Prof Graziani in copy.

Best regards,
Chantal