Автор Тема: Публикации  (Прочитано 255845 раз)

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
Re: Публикации
« Ответ #240 : Октябрь 09, 2016, 03:56:30 »
Оказывается статьи издали годом позже, чем нам сообщили - в 2017 г. Поправил, в том числе страницы.

A. Pozanenko, A. Volnova, E. Mazaeva, R. Inasaridze, V. Ayvazyan, G. Inasaridze,V. Zhuzhunadze, I. Reva, O. Burkhonov, V. Rumyantsev, Y. Krugly, and I. Molotov. Observations of Gamma-ray Bursts in Abastumany Observatory.Astronomy & Astrophysics (CAUCASUS), [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 20-31, july 2017. ISSN 2449-2914.  

Yu. N. Krugly, V. R. Ayvasian, R. Ya. Inasaridze, V. G. Zhuzhunadze, I. E. Molotov, V. A. Voropaev, V. V. Rumyantsev, and A. R. Baransky. Observations of Near-Earth Asteroids at Abastumani Astrophysical Observatory.
Astronomy & Astrophysics (CAUCASUS), [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 32-43, july 2017. ISSN 2449-2914.

V. G. Shevchenko, Yu. N. Krugly, I. N. Belskaya, I. E. Molotov. Modern Problems of Asteroid Photometry. Astronomy & Astrophysics (CAUCASUS), [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 59-68, july 2017. ISSN 2449-2914.
« Последнее редактирование: Октябрь 24, 2017, 02:01:09 от Игорь »

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #241 : Октябрь 11, 2016, 12:01:05 »
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2016DPS....4832612K

Kim, Myung-Jin; Choi, Young-Jun; Moon, Hong-Kyu; Krugly, Yurij N.; Greenstreet, Sarah; Lister, Tim; Kaynar, Suleyman; Rumyantsev, Vasilij V.; Molotov, Igor E.; Donchev, Zahary. Optical observations of NEA 162173 Ryugu (1999 JU3) during the 2016 apparition. American Astronomical Society, DPS meeting #48, id.#326.12, 10/2016

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #242 : Октябрь 23, 2016, 04:38:19 »
Astronomy & Astrophysics (Caucasus) 1, (2016)

Astronomy & Astrophysics
         (CAUCASUS)

Scientific paper Submission

The submitted article’s technical parameters are the same as in the USA leading international scientific journals.After the positive review only astronomy and astrophysical  original articles will be published in this journal.
The manuscript should be presented in A4 format. The size of the article ,including bibliography and other types  of enclosure should not exceed 20 pages printed with 1interval and 12 sized font.
It is possible to submit the online version of the manuscript but is should be written only  in English. (Text must be  typed in  Times New Roman, MS word or  Pdf  file)
The text should be written on the whole page and not separately on  twocolumns,the same as in this journal.
Structure of the paper:
Title of the paper:
Author/authors:  
Name of the author/authors,firstname,secondname, working place,country and online address  must be presented   below  the manuscript  title.
Abstract
The abstract must be informative.Shouldrepresent the content of the paper,describe the goal of the research,symmerize results of the survey and show its theoretical and practical importance.The abstract should not exceed more than 250words,nearly one page.  
Key words:  Authors should provide  key words,which are relevant to  the topic.Maxium amount of the words should be 8 . Use  only commonly used shortenings .
Introduction: Authors  should  highlight the essence of the problem, their sub-aims,what is  their hypothesis,importance of their  paper and  what have been  done peviously  in this field.
Methods: The article should be build methodologically correct way. It should reflect the usage of modern research methods.
Results: Results must be described clearly and briefly. Each illustration should have its inscription. Number the tables used in the text consistently.
Analysis: This paragraph should investigate the importance of the paper results.You should compare your result to the previous ones.
Conclusions:  The main conclusion can  be written in this  paragraph.
Acknowledgment: At the end of the paper on the separate chapter you should express your gratitute to those people who helped you during the research.
Literature citation:  Consider that every source you have used in this paper is also indicated in the bibliography or vice versa.
Sources  Reference Style: The literature quoted in the scientific publication should be indicated with round brackets.(Sort version:name of the author and the rule of the article publication.
Reference: Nominated literature where the author’s identity is indicated fully,the date of the publication and appropriate page should be arranged alphabetically.

С уважением, Реваз Чигладзе
# Наш журнал в скором времени будет членом Elsevier.

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #243 : Октябрь 23, 2016, 04:59:23 »
Molotov I., Schildknecht T., Montojo F.J., Rumyantsev V., Biryukov V., Zolotov V., Fakhrutdinova T., Zakhvatkin M., Voropaev V., Borovin G., Elenin L., Chestnov D., Kokina T., Namkhai T., Zalles R., Inasaridze R., Vikhristenko A., Buyko S., Smirnov A., Kornienko G., Erofeeva A., Wolf A., Kaplinskiy A., Rusakov O., Mokhnatkin A. Increasing of new GEO/HEO space debris discovery rate with ISON optical network. Proceedings of the 67th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Guadalajara, Mexico, 26-30 September, 2016, IAC-16,A6,1,1,x33453

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #244 : Ноябрь 08, 2016, 19:52:12 »
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2016LPICo1962.4074P

Pozanenko, A.; Mazaeva, E.; Volnova, A.; Elenin, L.; Inasaridze, R.; Aivazyan, V.; Reva, I.; Kusakin, A.; Tungalag, N.; Schmalz, S.; Chornaya, E.; Matkin, A.; Erofeeva, A.; Litvinenko, E.; Polyakov, K.; Nevski, V.; Ivanov, A.; Krugly, Yu.; Paronyan, G.; Voropaev, V.; Molotov, I.
GRB Afterglow Observations by International Scientific Optical Network (ISON)
Eighth Huntsville Gamma-Ray Burst Symposium, held 24-28 October, 2016 in Huntsville, Alabama. LPI Contribution No. 1962, id.4074
10/2016

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #245 : Февраль 16, 2017, 18:03:50 »
Статья

Petr Pravec, Petr Fatka, David Vokrouhlicky, Daniel Scheeres, Peter Kušnirák, Kamil Hornoch, Adrián Galád, Jan Vraštil, Donald Pray, Yurij Krugly, Ninel Gaftonyuk, Raguli Inasaridze, Vova Ayvazian, Otar Kvaratskhelia, Vasili Zhuzhunadze, Marek Husárik, Walt Cooney, John Gross, Dirk Terrell, Jozef Világi, Leonard Kornos, Štefan Gajdoš, Otabek Burkhonov, Shuhrat Ehgamberdiev, Zahary Donchev, Galin Borisov, Tanyu Bonev, Vasilij Rumyantsev, Igor Molotov. Asteroid clusters similar to asteroid pairs.

подана в журнал Icarus

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #246 : Март 21, 2017, 19:37:52 »
В ADS "всплыла" старая статья, опубликованная коллегами из КрАО в трудах конференции:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006ASPC..360..145V

Volvach, A.; Pushkarev, A.; Molotov, I.; Tuccari, G.; Hong, X.; Dougherty, S.
Research on Active Galactic Nuclei with the Low-Frequency VLBI Network
AGN Variability from X-Rays to Radio Waves ASP Conference Series, Vol. 360, Proceedings of the conference held 14-16 June, 2004 at the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory in Crimea, Ukraine. Edited by C. Martin Gaskell, Ian M. McHardy, Bradley M. Peterson and Sergey G. Sergeev. San Francisco: Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 2007., p.145
12/2006

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #247 : Апрель 21, 2017, 01:31:50 »
Mokhnatkin A., Molotov I., Voropaev V., Borovin G., Andrievsky  S., Dorokhov N., Agletdinov V. Performance analysis of the large space debris tracking telescope in the North Caucasus after the second first light. Proc. 7th European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany, 18–21 April 2017, published by the ESA Space Debris Office, Edited by T. Flohrer & F. Schmitz, (http://spacedebris2017.sdo.esoc.esa.int), 4 pages.

Kouprianov V., Molotov I. FORTE: ISON robotic telescope control software. Proc. 7th European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany, 18–21 April 2017, published by the ESA Space Debris Office, Edited by T. Flohrer & F. Schmitz, (http://spacedebris2017.sdo.esoc.esa.int), 9 pages.

Escobar D., Ayuga F., Anton A., Agueda A. , Molotov I. GMV/ISON combined optical campaigns. Proc. 7th European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany, 18–21 April 2017, published by the ESA Space Debris Office, Edited by T. Flohrer & F. Schmitz, (http://spacedebris2017.sdo.esoc.esa.int), 7 pages.

Usovik I., Stepanov D., Stepanyants V., Zakhvatkin M., Molotov I., Nazarenko A. Improvement of the space debris model in MEO and GEO regions according to the catalog of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian academy of sciences). Proc. 7th European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany, 18–21 April 2017, published by the ESA Space Debris Office, Edited by T. Flohrer & F. Schmitz, (http://spacedebris2017.sdo.esoc.esa.int), 10 pages.
« Последнее редактирование: Ноябрь 01, 2017, 12:06:36 от Игорь »

krypton

• Гость
« Ответ #248 : Июнь 05, 2017, 15:30:23 »
Detailed Analysis of the Asteroid Pair (6070) Rheinland and (54827) 2001 NQ8

The Astronomical Journal 153(6):270 · May 2017

The existence of asteroid pairs, two bodies on similar heliocentric orbits, reveals an ongoing process of rotational fission among asteroids. This newly found class of objects has not been studied in detail yet. Here we choose asteroids (6070) Rheinland and (54827) 2001 NQ8, the most suitable pair for an in-depth analysis. First, we use available optical photometry to determine their rotational state and convex shapes. Rotational pole of Rheinland is very near the south ecliptic pole with a latitude uncertainty of about 10°. There are two equivalent solutions for the pole of 2001 NQ8, either (72°, −49°) or (242°, −46°) (ecliptic longitude and latitude). In both cases, the longitude values have about 10° uncertainty and the latitude values have about 15° uncertainty (both uncertainties). The sidereal rotation period of 2001 NQ8 is 5.877186 ± 0.000002 hr. Second, we construct a precise numerical integrator to determine the past state vectors of the pair's components, namely their heliocentric positions and velocities, and orientation of their spin vectors. Using this new tool, we investigate the origin of the (6070) Rheinland and (54827) 2001 NQ8 pair. We find a formal age solution of 16.34 ± 0.04 kyr. This includes effects of the most massive objects in the asteroid belt (Ceres, Pallas, and Vesta), but the unaccounted gravitational perturbations from other asteroids may imply that the realistic age uncertainty is slightly larger than its formal value. Analyzing results from our numerical simulation to 250 kya, we argue against a possibility that this pair would allow an older age. Initial spin vectors of the two asteroids, at the moment of their separation, were not collinear, but tilted by .

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #249 : Июнь 05, 2017, 23:23:13 »
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017AJ....153..270V

Vokrouhlický, David; Pravec, Petr; Ďurech, Josef; Hornoch, Kamil; Kušnirák, Peter; Galád, Adrián; Vraštil, Jan; Kučáková, Hana; Pollock, Joseph T.; Ortiz, Jose Luis; Morales, Nicolas; Gaftonyuk, Ninel M.; Pray, Donald P.; Krugly, Yurij N.; Inasaridze, Raguli Ya.; Ayvazian, Vova R.; Molotov, Igor E.; Colazo, Carlos A. Detailed Analysis of the Asteroid Pair (6070) Rheinland and (54827) 2001 NQ8. The Astronomical Journal, Volume 153, Issue 6, article id. 270, 17 pp. (2017).

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #250 : Июнь 06, 2017, 12:08:25 »
Molotov I., Voropaev V., Borovin G., Yudin A., Ivanov D., Tereshina M., Pavlova E. Prototype of new ISON telescope to improve the completeness and accuracy of the catalog of space objects. Program and abstracts of XVI international seminar "Mathematical models&modeling in laser plasma processes&advanced science technologies, Petrovac, Montenegro, 5-10 June, 2017, p.65.

Elenin L., Molotov I., Schildknecht T. ISON asteroid survey program: current state and future prospects. Program and abstracts of XVI international seminar "Mathematical models&modeling in laser plasma processes&advanced science technologies, Petrovac, Montenegro,
5-10 June, 2017, p. 67.

lppm3.ru/files/histofprog/LPpM3-2017-Programme.pdf

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #251 : Июнь 06, 2017, 15:21:35 »
Нашел прошлогодний абстракт:

Pozanenko A., Mazaeva E., Volnova A., Elenin L., Mokhnatkin A., Inasaridze R., Aivazyan V., Reva I., Kusakin A., Tungalag N., Schmalz S., Chornaya E., Matkin A., Erofeeva A., Litvinenko E., Polyakov K., Nevski V., Ivanov A., Krugly Yu., Paronyan G., Voropaev V., Molotov I. GRB afterglow observations by international scientific optical network (ISON). Program and abstracts of XV international seminar "Mathematical models&modeling in laser plasma processes&advanced science technologies, Petrovac, Montenegro, September 26 - October 1, 2016, p.55.

http://lppm3.ru/files/histofprog/LPpM3-2016-2-Programme.pdf

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #252 : Июнь 12, 2017, 00:54:53 »
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017MNRAS.467.3500V

Volnova, A. A.; Pruzhinskaya, M. V.; Pozanenko, A. S.; Blinnikov, S. I.; Minaev, P. Yu.; Burkhonov, O. A.; Chernenko, A. M.; Ehgamberdiev, Sh. A.; Inasaridze, R.; Jelinek, M.; Khorunzhev, G. A.; Klunko, E. V.; Krugly, Yu. N.; Mazaeva, E. D.; Rumyantsev, V. V.; Volvach, A. E.
Multicolour modelling of SN 2013dx associated with GRB 130702A
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 467, Issue 3, p.3500-3512
05/2017

Текст статьи:  https://arxiv.org/pdf/1612.07626.pdf
« Последнее редактирование: Декабрь 08, 2017, 12:27:14 от Игорь »

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #253 : Июль 03, 2017, 01:29:25 »
Mokhnatkin A., Molotov I., Voropaev V., Borovin G., Andrievsky  S., Dorokhov N., Agletdinov V. Performance analysis of the large space debris tracking telescope in the North Caucasus after the second first light. Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Space Debris, ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany, 18 - 21 April 2017, 4 pages.

Kouprianov V., Molotov I. FORTE: ISON robotic telescope control software. Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Space Debris, ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany, 18 - 21 April 2017, 9 pages.

Escobar D., Ayuga F., Anton A., Agueda A. , Molotov I. GMV/ISON combined optical campaigns. Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Space Debris, ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany, 18 - 21 April 2017, 7 pages.

Usovik I., Stepanov D., Stepanyants V., Zakhvatkin M., Molotov I., Nazarenko A. Improvement of the space debris model in MEO and GEO regions according to the catalog of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian academy of sciences). Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Space Debris, ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany, 18 - 21 April 2017, 10 pages.

Труды, наконец, формально опубликовали:  https://conference.sdo.esoc.esa.int/proceedings/list

You can either search for specific papers or download the full set of conference papers via a link provided at the top of the page. The search mask will later also provide access to proceedings of previous European Conferences on Space Debris.

For the proceedings of the 7th Conference, a suggested citation would be like:

"Proc. 7th European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany, 18–21 April 2017, published by the ESA Space Debris Office, Edited by T. Flohrer & F. Schmitz, (http://spacedebris2017.sdo.esoc.esa.int)"

Выложили фото, но нашел только Артема
« Последнее редактирование: Июль 03, 2017, 01:39:59 от Игорь »

Игорь

• Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #254 : Август 25, 2017, 02:14:33 »
Статьи выложили на сайте Бернского университета в Швейцарии

Molotov I., Schildknecht T., Montojo F.J., Rumyantsev V., Biryukov V., Zolotov V., Fakhrutdinova T., Zakhvatkin M., Voropaev V., Borovin G., Elenin L., Chestnov D., Kokina T., Namkhai T., Zalles R., Inasaridze R., Vikhristenko A., Buyko S., Smirnov A., Kornienko G., Erofeeva A., Wolf A., Kaplinskiy A., Rusakov O., Mokhnatkin A. Increasing of new GEO/HEO space debris discovery rate with ISON optical network. Proceedings of the 67th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Guadalajara, Mexico, 26-30 September, 2016, IAC-16,A6,1,1,x33453

http://aiuws.unibe.ch/ccd/publist/data/2016/artproc/TS_IAC2016.pdf

Molotov I., Zolotov V., Fakhrutdinov T., Rumyantsev V., Schildknecht T., Matkin A., Namkhai Tungalag, Vikhristenko A., Montojo F.J., Kokina T., Zalles R., Inasaridze R.
New subsystem of the ISON optical network to improve the conjunction analysis.
Proceedings of the 66th International Astronautical Congress, 12-16 October 2015, Jerusalem, Israel, ISSN1995-6258,IAC-15,A6,1,1,x29417

http://aiuws.unibe.ch/ccd/publist/data/2015/artproc/TS_IAC2015.pdf
« Последнее редактирование: Август 31, 2017, 11:14:54 от Игорь »