Approaching Earth asteroids photometric and astrometer methods of research, fiber range.
The head of the project : Raguli Inasaridze; Thread executing cast: R. Inasaridze, G. Inasaridze, V. Aivazyan and V .Zhuzhunadze
Project synopsis: Given the project refers to the approaching Earth asteroids(AEA) – solar system in the small donotatmosphere bodies to study the fiber range astrometer and photometric observations by way of, Whose gravity is approaching the Earth’s orbit and expected their invasion into the atmosphere. The last time the world internalizedapproaching Earth asteroids the earth after the fall of the danger that represents our planet, past or future disasters source. Science facing the most difficult task about how avoid the Earth on it asteroids chance of falling, in order to save life on earth and thus keep the world’s Civilization.
The above trading task solution is only possible for the whole of humanity is a joint effort. Such a defense is the basis of modern technologies in joint use. in 2010 the problems of research of the abastumani AstrophysicalObservatory is also joined. Set up a group of scientists, who wears asteroids astrometerand photometerobservations.
The band in Observatory existing AZT – 11 and AC – 32 on telescope , regular observations began in June 2010. Currently, the observations being AC – 32-at, 40 – cm Double on astrograph and ORI – 22 in reflector (Unfortunately AZT – 11 Out of order ). The obtained observational material being processed V. Karazin of Kharkov National University of the existing Chugoevo Observatory, together with the employees. Observations are conducted in the International Scientific fiber network (ISON)-with the European Space Agency (GAIA) with tight cooperation .
Given the purpose of the thread approaching Earth asteroids Equatorial coordinates and physical characteristics determination combination tool (CCD) using. In our project the main objective of the asteroids systematic observations to conduct Particularly in a bodies, for whom Earth heprobability of is very large.
Existing equipment and installations, which are carried out by the project:
70-cm meniskur telescope (D=900მმ, F=2000მმ, W=f/2).
40-cm Wide double astrograph (D=400მმ, F=3000მმ, W=f/7).
ORI – 22 reflector (D=200მმ, F=516მმ, W=f/0.4).
A. combination receiver (CCD) Camera, the American-FIL firm, IMG 6303-E model (3000x 2000) pixels 1 pixels-9 Mick.,
combination receiver (CCD) Camera, the American-FIL firm, PL9000 brands (3000x 2000) pixels 1 pixels-12 Mick.,
combination receiver (CCD) Camera, the American-FIL firm, 4103 – E model (4048x 4048) pixels 1 pixels-24 Mick.
1. Agmashenebeli scientific grants and agreements to participate in the last 10 years has been:
2. Theme: ”asteroids astrometer and photometric observations, which clash of the expected Earth”, Scientific-Technical agreement – grant, abastumani Astrophysical Observatory and Kharkov Karazin of State University existing Chugoevs Observatory
3. Theme: ” Mathematics and the professional skills” (2009-2014 years), teachers ‘ professional education program. The Ministry of Education grant
4. Theme: ”astreoids quasar, new and supernova stars and the space debris observation, Scientific-Technical agreement – grant, abastumani Astrophysical Observatory and Pulkovo Observatory (2006-2009)
5. Theme: ” the Earth’s artificial satellites waste astrometer observation”, (2005-2007 years) INTAS-Grant’s
6. Theme: ”neinor networks and astrometer characteristics through the open adjournment tsevrtsbisemissions” (2003-2005 years), Georgian Academy of Sciences grant.
7. Theme: ”photographic observationsThe andromeda nebula, the News discovery order” , (1997-2003 years). Georgian Academy of Sciences grant.